Sunday, August 19, 2007

Quack Quack - Cute and Cuddly



I love crocheting cute toys. This little ducky was one of many on my list of things to create. I seem to have a very long list but not a lot of time. Take note that this ducky is all crocheted except for the ribbon. No worries of parts coming off like some toys that are currently in the news. The bow is easy to remove, just untie and little ducky is ready to play with smaller kids.

Hmm, I wish the picture was a little bright. Need to work on my photography a little more. Another task to add to my to-do list. I am currently working on more items to add to my blog. I am hoping to have these up for you to view in the next few days. Will it be crochet? Knitting? Embroidery? Hmmm, stay tuned for the next adventure of Crystal Creates.

No comments: