Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Summer's Ending

Wow!!! I can't believe that summer is coming to an end. School is back in session. And, I haven't posted in over two months. Time flies when you have a lot on your plate. Boy did I have a lot on my plate this summer thanks to my wonderful customers.

Although I have been in my studio filling orders, I still had time to work on a few new items for the Etsy Shoppe. The weather here in Georgia has been unseasonably cool. It is a nice, unexpected change. It feels good to drink that hot cup of coffee on a cool morning. And now, that cup needs a buddy.

Check out the new coaster section and take a look at these beautiful quilted coasters. These would make great hostess or housewarming gifts.

I really had fun making them and it allowed me to use some of my lovely fabric stash. All coaster sets should be available by the end of the week. See the red and white cherries set above? I made that one using these fabrics. Wow! I promised to share a creation with you using that fabric over a year ago. See what I mean by time flies?

Until next time...Keep crafting.

No comments: