Friday, March 21, 2008

I've Been Tagged

OMGosh, my blog has been tagged by one of my crafty, blogging friends. Thanks to Debbie of Teddy Bear Gifts, I get to play along. It is a fun game played by some of the most creative people who blog. Basically, if you get tagged, you are to post 5 unknown things about yourself on your blog and then tag 5 more.

What you didn't know about me...

1. I love watching forensic type shows on T.V. I secretly would love to be a homicide detective or have the opportunity to solve cold case files.

2. I taught undergraduate computer course for a college. I really miss this as I loved working with the kids of all ages.

3. In my free time when I am not working on business, I love to bake and cook. I collect cook books of all kind.

4. My husband and I have been married for 4 years and there is a 14 year difference in our ages. In May, I will be a 38 year old grandmother. I don't have any biological children of my own, but have two loving stepson's who I love as though they were mine.

5. Along with my husband, my crafty friends inspire, encourage and support my creativity. They all are a true blessing.

Now....Tag! You're it.

Little Ladybug Designs
Kristen's Personalized Gifts
Mel's Smells Blog
The Ultimate Mall
Lollipostitches

No comments: