Monday, June 9, 2008

Vacation and a New Addition

Wow!!! I cannot believe how times flies when you have a lot on your plate. I do apologize for not keep up to date with you guys, but I plan to do better in the coming days…months.

So, what has been going on? Well, V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N and a much needed one. We visited St. Augustine, FL the mid part of May and stayed for a little over a week. We did not do anything to exciting, just a relaxing vacation.

Well, the new addition in my life is my Grand Daughter Maggie. She arrived on 6/7/08 and is so precious. She is a beautiful baby with perfect round cheeks. My step son told me I was too young to be a grandmother. Hmmm, I think he is right; 38 is young, but not too young to run around and spoil the little one.

Welcome to the world Maggie.

No comments: