Monday, June 9, 2008

Can Someone Please Pass the Tissue?

I’ve added a couple of new items to the shop since I’ve been away. I know I said I had a few things on the cutting table, but I haven’t found just the right project. So, I wait until the inspiration hits me.
However, I did find time to personalize some toilet paper. These embroidered roll of toilet paper have been a big hit in my shop so I decided to share them with you and also in my Etsy shop. I do need to update my website with the new designs.
Thank you to everyone who has been requesting these. You’ve been keeping me busy with your creative ideas. Keep them coming. I love this fleur-de-lis design. I think it is so elegant. This design was digitized by my good friend Gail at Gail’s Embroidery Spot. If you pop over there you can see many of her creative and fun designs. I’ve tested quite a few for her. Thanks Gail.

Hopefully, I’ll get back in the studio and start sewing soon; however, do not be surprised if you see another crocheted/knitted project pop up in the next few days.

No comments: